03x09 - The Reviving Lion

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Bleach". Aired: October 5, 2004 – March 27, 2012.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Japanese anime follows Ichigo who becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace.

03x09 - The Reviving Lion

Post by bunniefuu »

Pain that won't heal Sadness you feel Scars that just refuse to fade from memory Sometimes the burden 's too much for one to bear Don't give up on me, please don't turn me away Whoa! I'll hold your hand in mine Will I lose my hold on her someday? Will her smile fade In a flood of tears Or can I keep the fears at bay? Echoing, distant voices wither into silence.

But there is one thing that will never ever age my love for you is timeless Pain that won't heal Sadness you feel Smiles with hearts' bitterness replaced "I'll never smile again" "I'll never let love in" Don't ever say such things to me A future we cannot see All happenings Find meaning in the story In time the clouds will clear away, so just stay, please stay with me Whoa! Who are we to pass through you? Whoa! That answer will find you someday There! KUROSAKI CLINIC KUROSAKI CLINIC I'm done! Bostov! Here, you have a new outfit! See, isn't it cute?! And on this I'll stitch some embroidery, with a pretty colored thread Huh? With a refreshing color of thread Huh? A kind and warm and No! I don't have the embroidery threads that I want! Wait just a while, okay, Bostov? I'm going to go buy it right now! Kon here.

It's been a while since I've become a stuffed animal in this household.

But to have to wear that thing And on top of that, being forced to play house with other stuffed animals Oh, I can't take this anymore! I'm going to make a run for it I've been made to be friends with these guys! And with red thread too! As if we're destined to be together! What the heck is this?! You've got to be kidding! I can't take this anymore! BLEACH 50 KUROSAKI CLINIC Spirits are al--! You shouldn't lick the sweet n' sour liquid that comes out of the cicada's butt But I did it anyway! Don't cover up my line with yours! Once more time, Spiri--! You parked your car in front of my house again! You better not interfere with our business! Hey, it's been a while, Karakura Red! Never mind that already What do you want, old man? How cold.

We are comrades who protect the love and peace in this world, luv-pea for short, right? It's the middle of the day Aren't you supposed to be working? Uh-oh! That's a good question.

You see, TV shows are taped weeks in advance of broadcast.

Moreover, they're on break during the Bon Festival season! So, I'm on break too! You say so, but your show is over Uh-oh Could it be that it didn't get good ratings? Once again, uh-oh! W-What are you saying, Karakura Red?! Never mind that Today, I have come to insist that you participate in a special training session! Special training? Yes! We need to train like hell to protect this happy town from the bad spirits.

Whoa! That was close Well, let's enjoy the special training together! Bohahahahaha! You're trying to hide something, aren't you? Uh-oh! POPULARITY CHAR POPULARITY CHAR POPULARITY CHAR POPULARITY CHAR POPULARITY CHAR POPULARITY CHAR By featuring the heartfelt performances of my Kiddy Heroes! For that, I must reunite the Karakura Superheroes! Isn't that a waste of time? You think so too?! Ah, no wait Nooo! Don't go! Hold on! I'm begging you, Karakura Red! Please, don't forsake me! Please help me! INTERNAL MEDICINE - PEDIATRICS KUROSAKI CLINIC The wings of freedom are now in my hands Wait.

They're heavy Ouch Oh, never mind! Once I'm out, I can do as I please! I should skip out of this house now while I can He saw me! Good evening.

I am a robot - Ah! Found a 100-yen coin! - Eh?! Where, where?! You You're no ordinary stuffed animal, are you? N-No, it's not like that See, see look! I'm completely an ordinary stuffed animal.

You Are you a bad spirit?! Oh no! I'm a pretty sailor stuffed animal, Bostov! And here are my pals, Buri and Puri! So, anyway Good-bye! - Wait up! - I said good-bye! I've got you, bad spirit.

What are you doing?! Stop sniffing me! Don't breathe down on me.

A strange smell! But not a bad smell.

I got it! You may be weird, but you're not a bad spirit, correct? Of course I'm not! Don't go confusing me with a Hollow! When it comes to forming a group of superheroes, a mascot is a necessity! - If this stuffed animal joins us - Catch me if you can! The future of the Karakura Superheroes is bright! What? Don't decide everything! I was thinking out loud again?! Oh no, it must be because of age, my brain must have gone weak What the heck are you talking about? Wait! How would you like to become a hero of justice? A hero? What? Yes! A Hero of Justice! A Hero of Justice, huh? Sir Kon, you're so cool! Hero of Justice! I'm being squeezed by so many lovely marshmallows! So? What do you say? Won't you join the Karakura Superheroes and fight for justice?! My name is Kon Also known as the Karakura King! KARAKURA KING! Welcome, new member! Mr.

Don Kanonji! Bohahahaha! Bohahahaha! All together now! Bohahahaha! It's been awhile, Ichigo's sister! What brings you here today? Another "Spirit Hunter" episode? Non, non.

I'm about to embark upon a new mission with my new member! New member? Let me introduce you.

This is our newest member, Karakura King! This is our newest member, Karakura King! Huh? This stuffed animal NOT GOOD It looks like my Bostov Nice to meet you! N-Nice to meet you, too! Wow, it can talk! So kind of you to say that Karakura Yellow Of course, you'll participate too, right? Roger, yes sir, affirmative! Oh, that's right! I made this for Bostov's groom to wear but Here! For you, Karakura King What is this outfit? Oh, I see since she though! I was a girl, she's been dressing me in those frilly clothing only, but She can make these kinds of things too, huh? - Wow! - Oh! Tee-hee, how do I look? - Great! It fits perfectly, Karakura King! - What're you doing?! Hey! I got one member! Now all I have to do is pull the rest of 'em out of the ground just like a bunch of taters! What's a bunch of taters? O-Oh, nothing! Absolutely nothing! Everything's okay! Bohahahaha! There! So Karin turned you down? Oh, it's gonna be alright.

Oh, turn left up here.

Right.

Did she finally figure out? Of course she did, my face being exactly the same and all.

It would be a miracle if she didn't Karakura King can walk? Uh-huh! He's a Hero of Justice! Amazing! I can jump rope double-dutch too! Even more amazing! My Bostov just sits and sleeps.

But I do know what she's thinking about.

She thinks about having a boyfriend or pretty clothes.

No, I'm not thinking that! Not at all! He who believes shall be saved! Believing is such a beautiful thing! What are you talking about! JUNK WE DON'T NEED W-What the heck?! URAHARA'S SHOP URAHARA'S SHOP Dang, I didn't know someone was down there.

Th-This place Training? That's right! Join us! Join us! Oops! The last time I helped you guys, I got a huge scolding afterwards, you know! Jinta W-Well, it wasn't your fault but Old man! I'm not taking any more orders from you! - No? - Nope! No? I swear, darn it! Boy, oh boy Karakura Red, once again! KARAKURA RED! But if we goof off again, Mr.

Tessai will Th-That's right That was hell Let's do this together, Jinta! It's a good thing to keep the peace of the town! Right?! All right, I'll do it, I'll do it, I'll do it! Ururu! You come too! Then we're both guilty! We'll each get half the punishment! Well Come on, let's do this, Ururu! Okay? Okay! The heck is up with this picture of hell? Hey, looks pretty good on you.

The dude with glasses.

The violent kid.

The space cadet.

And my nemesis No! It's hot! You've got to be kidding me! I wasn't told about this.

I can't handle this.

- And where do you think you're going? - Where are you going? Come on, Karakura King! Let's begin training! Father, Mother, the tempura was very delicious To be continued! It's time to begin our first training session! Karakura King, are you ready? Never mind the preparations, what the heck is this supposed to be? 10 9 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Fire! First training session, complete! - Complete! - Complete! What's next! Incredible! What's the point of this?! - You're so cool.

- Cool! That's not what I'm talking about! - Wonderful! Beautiful! Cool! - Wonderful! Beautiful! Cool! - Stop it! Stop that creepy dance! - Wonderful! Beautiful! Cool! - Wonderful! Beautiful! Cool! - Wonderful! Beautiful! Cool! What's this string? You shouldn't pull on that yet You should have told me that before I pulled on it! You shouldn't have pulled on it before I told you that Agh! Why me?! Marvelous! It was a failure.

What do you mean a failure! It would have been prettier at night.

That's not the issue here! I can't put up with this training! No! Wait! No, I won't! Ow Ow, it hurts I wonder if it's going to rain.

Yuzu Huh? She's not here.

Oww Big Sis Rukia Hurry and come back! Come back and hold me tenderly in your modest bosom! Big Sis Rukia Huh? W-W-What?! Karakura King! Karakura King? He's not here Pinch! Crisis! And suspense! Things were going just fine, but without our mascot here, this is the end of my perfect plan! Mr.

Kanonji He sure talks a lotto himself Uh-huh A-Anyhow, we mustn't give up! But you know, we checked this whole area And he doesn't seem to be around Help me! W-What?! Help me! That is a bad spirit! It's a Hollow, a Hollow! That's amazing, Karakura King! - Girl, what are you talking about? - Help! Save me! The Karakura King can fly in the sky too! Right? - Oh right.

You can't see them, can you? - Rescue me! Anyone--! At any rate! The escalating screams! The signs of terror! The gathering dark clouds! This is indeed where I come in! Don Kanonji is.

awesome, awesome! All right! This is the new Karakura Superheroes' first mission! Save the Karakura King! - Eh? Yes, sir! - Right! Mommy! W-W-What are you doing?! Do you want to eat me? I probably won't have any taste I'm cotton inside, cotton! Oh no, I'm not going to eat you.

Oh? Y-You c-can t-talk? Of course.

Then what are you planning to do with me? I'm going to take you home with me and give you good lovin'! In a way, that's worse than being eaten! So, let's go home now, my sweet flat-faced lion! N-No! Let me go! You don't have to hate me so I'm a professional, you know Am I going to be taken away like this? Good-bye, Big Sis Rukia Good-bye, Miss Inoue Good-bye to all the beautiful C-cup ladies I have yet to meet Please be gentle Hold it right there! What the heck? You've come to rescue me! - Karakura Red, at your service! - You're in good hands now.

No coordination at all Spirits are always with you! The burning heart is the flame of justice! Burning Fire! Karakura Red! BURNING FIRE! KARAKURA RED! UMM What? What's wrong? Oh, Karakura King! Shouldn't you know better than to interfere with our time of love and healing? Little flat-face is mine now! It's even changed my name already Anyone who messes with my love life gets sliced! Eh? What's happening? Oh no, Yuzu! She can't see it Then one more time W-What? My claws Run! will tear your flesh! Yuzu! Karakura Yellow! Karin?! I swear No wonder my head hurts so bad.

Karakura Red! So you came, after all.

Wait a minute, I'm Karakura Red! Karakura Red? You guys still doing that stuff? Only because I was asked to! And it's for good cause! Oh yeah, Karakura King! - Not a sound stealthy step at a time.

- Is that Bostov? It's the Karakura King! Looks like Karakura King's in trouble.

Help him, Karin! But My fluffy-boy, wait for me! My sweetheart, Oh! Enough! I'll go already.

You guys stay back.

- Hey, you! Wait! - Karin! Why are you following me? I don't know, but I can't leave this up to you.

Don't mock me! You're the one who put Yuzu in danger! Unforgivable! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You're just a girl! Say What?! Wait--! Wait, wait a minute! The brown one is mine! Don't come, don't come, don't come, don't come I got you! Don't interrupt! Oww.

ouch.

- I told you to stay out of this! - Stay out of this! - What did you say, you hissy-fit?! - What, billboard face?! Don't call me billboard face, you ugly! Twerp! - Scary Hair! - Stupid! You're stupid for calling me stupid! You're stupid for calling me stupid for calling you stupid.

Well, you're stupid for calling me stupid-! You guys I can't stand it anymore! Enough is enough! I'm going to make a tornado! What? Typhoon! Poor me--! Hey! Are you all right?! Yuzu--! The center of the rotation is I'm spinning! I'm turning! I'm drawing an arc! Oh! I stopped But what are you doing? It's over there As I thought I must throw a powerful attack Umm? What? Do it, Ururu! Huh? What are you going to do? Karakura Storm! There! Let's go, Karin! Jinta Homerun! Leave it to me! Go fly! I'm flying! Th-This technique It's the legendary Karakura Ultimate Buster-! Oh I can see.

I can see eternity To think that it would end this way! Where's everyone? There! Bohahahaha! Bohahahaha! Hey, what are you doing, hey! Let go, you pervert! Huh? Is this heaven? Lady Angel or not Are you all right, Karakura King? It seems I'm still alive Thank goodness! I thought you sacrificed yourself to save everyone else No, actually, I had no choice in the matter This is the result of the training! Magnificent, Karakura King! Bohahahaha! SPECIAL EDITION! INVESTIGATIVE REPOR Spirits are always with you! DON KANONJI DON KANONJI DON KANONJI DON KANONJI Shock and suspense! Hey Isn't this you, Karin? See, see! Eh? Hey, what's this? When did he tape this? Maybe this is one of those restless sad spirits, that couldn't rest in peace! I wonder how Karakura King's doing Oh! I haven't forgotten about you, Bostov! I'm making you a brand new outfit now.

So look forward to it! Please give me a break Happy People Come on, Come on, Come on Happy People Here we Go! Everybody stand up! Everybody fight! Relief is anxiety But Keep Your Head Right Up! To the Sky! No matter when (Oh Yeah!) No matter where (Oh Yeah!) Just call me anytime! (Oh Yeah!) I'll be your strength Happy people's In The House!!! With a tough smile Happy people's In The House!!! You have to live! Wow Happy people In The House All right Happy People Bohahahaha! For all of you in our nation plagued by bad spirits! We, the Karakura Superheroes, can take care of your problems right away! Call now to take advantage of our no-interest, no-handling-fee offer! Now, everyone together We're gonna get back to the main story in the next episode! UP NEXT, THE ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO SOUL REAPERS - WHAT?! SHE HASN'T APPEARED YET? Squad 13, Rukia Kuchiki! Big Sister, you're the best! SQUAD 13, RUKIA KUCHIKI February 2017