03x11 - Renji, Oath of the Soul! Death Match with Byakuya

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Bleach". Aired: October 5, 2004 – March 27, 2012.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Japanese anime follows Ichigo who becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace.

03x11 - Renji, Oath of the Soul! Death Match with Byakuya

Post by bunniefuu »

You are my one and only.

No one can take your place.

Never fade, my only flower.

The sun never blinds you.

You are like a flower that blooms in shade.

Exhale those feelings you hold inside.

You are my one and only, now and forever.

The day may come when all will rise against us, but I will protect you.

Never give up, my only flower.

TIME NOTICE THA YOU SHOULD NOTICE THA NOTICE THAT THERE'S NO OTHER To have fought this much, and still be standing is admirable.

But the fact is that you have yet to attain Bankai.

Do you wish to continue, Ichigo? Why do you even bother asking such a stupid question? I don't have time.

Come at me with everything you've got! Very well! Come, Ichigo! P-Please stop! Lieutenant! Please sheathe your sword! Lieutenant Abarai! Renji Why are you doing this? Almost I 'm almost there! Just a little while longer now and I can save you.

I will never let them execute you! This Spiritual Pressure Captain Kuchiki! Where are you going, Renji? I'm going to go save Rukia.

You may not.

I will! Is there no way you'll let me pass? I won't say it twice! He's coming! Senka, Spark Flower.

A special Flash Step with a spin, for striking the enemy from behind.

It can destroy the Soul Chain and Soul Sleep in one thrust.

I've seen it countless times.

It's your favorite move.

I foresaw your moves using logic.

But now my body is fast enough to counter you, at last.

Captain Kuchiki! You can no longer k*ll me with your blade.

You're rather talkative.

What makes you so confident? Did you actually think you surpassed my sword with that? Scatter I told you You can't k*ll me with your sword anymore! It's not because I became a Lieutenant.

Long before I even joined the 13 Court Guard Squads The only one I wanted to surpass was you, Captain Kuchiki! You can release your Zanpakuto without calling its name.

Does this mean that you've-? I will surpass you now, Captain Kuchiki There's no more time and your body has reached its limit.

If you continue, you may die before you master the Bankai.

Do you still wish to continue, Ichigo? Ban kai! Hihio Zabimaru.

You I didn't know you achieved Bankai.

How would you notice? You pay no attention to what's beneath you I'll say it again! I'm going to save Rukia! I said I wouldn't repeat myself.

If you won't let me pass I'll have to k*ll you.

Impossible.

You won't be able to force me onto one knee.

I see its pressure is at the level of Bankai for sure.

However, it isn't enough.

Scatter Senbonzakura! Senbonzakura A thousand slender swords, each too small for the eye to see.

When the blades rise they turn and catch the light like a mass of wind-born petals I know all about it.

Sorry but, my sword's joints are held by my Spiritual Pressure.

Your blades can't cut through them! Just now, I purposely separated the joints in order to evade all one thousand of your blades.

Why're you so surprised? I'm just telling you I can see them all! You're down on one knee.

I will defeat you! Let's draw the curtain, Byakuya Kuchiki.

On the battle between you and me.

"Draw the curtain?" Very well.

Then I shall draw the curtain with my sword.

What?! The sword that ends this will be mine! Bakudo Number 33! Sokatsui! That was a Destruction Chant! He can do this much damage with a mid-level Kido without the Spirit Chant?! You're naïve! You thought that I'd lose sight of you with this? Damn it! I lost control! You're the one that's naive.

I didn't release my Kido in order to obscure my movements from you.

I did it to interrupt the rhythm of your Bankai.

The weakness of Bankai lies in its sheer size in proportion to Spiritual Pressure.

Because of its shape and size that surpasses the norm of a blade, in order to control all of its movements completely, one must have over a decade Of training after learning Bankai.

Renji, you are not ready to use your Bankai in battle.

So what? I already knew all of that when I came here.

Luckily, my Zanpakuto is pretty slow.

Losing a joint changes nothing! Bakudo Number 61, Rikujokoro.

Damn it! You should have simply put your sword down.

Do you still think you can defeat me? Surely, you haven't forgotten? That I too have achieved Bankai.

Bankai.

Scatter.

Senbonzakura Kageyoshi! A thousand swords that rise from the ground With their scattering, an infinite amount of blades then rise.

Impossible to know their numbers.

Impossible to even read their path, much less avoid them.

There's nothing to do but watch, as one watches the wind pass.

One can do nothing but stand there frozen, and then be swept away from this world.

Shall I explain the difference between you and me? It's class.

A beast may see the moon reflected on the water's surface.

But trying to capture it will only result in sinking into the water.

Your fangs will never reach me Never.

But be honored by the fact that you fell to this blade yet you still retain a human form.

So you can still breathe? Do not move.

You will only hasten your death.

It's not over I can still fight! Did you not hear me? I told you not to move.

I shall compliment you.

You took my Bankai and are still alive.

However, if you move again, I will not go easy on you.

My blades will carve you into pieces.

You must have realized.

Your Bankai is gone.

When one's Bankai disappears against its master's will, it means the master's end is near.

Soon, you will fade away.

I'll ask you this once more.

Do you still insist that you will save Rukia? I can't breathe It's like the Spiritual Pressure is turning me into ash.

I can't even move a finger I can't This man was far beyond my reach This man I had no chance! Getting up again, Ichigo? Of course! What? I swore that I'd save her! Swore? To whom? No one Just on Just on - my soul! - my soul! To become stronger than Byakuya Kuchiki? That's some goal.

You'd better just stay away from her from now on.

She knows, too.

That she's different from us, now.

It's so complicated.

Isn't it annoying? It's always easier to tear down than to build And It's much harder to tie than to untie.

Damn it Well done.

Your fangs definitely reached me.

Renji? No way Until now, it was so powerful, I couldn't figure out whose it was The Spiritual Pressure that just faded definitely belonged to Renji! Why? Why did you Renji?! Good morning.

How are you, Rukia? Gin Ichimaru! All the days gone by have made me what I am Life's not easy; that's why I can go on.

To the people hurrying by, "Have your dreams come true?" I'm still struggling Forget returning to my youth; I want to live today well.

I was born timid.

Out where the sun shines I fisted my hand tight.

Break out of that place, that time, and I can change my life But I could never express everything deep in my heart All the days gone by have made me what I am The rules of Squad 11! One, your Zanpakuto must be a direct attack type! One, if you must die, die gloriously in a fight! One, obey the Lieutenant's orders at all costs! - Now, wait a minute! - Now, wait a minute! Any complaints, Shiny Duo?! - Stop giving us both a nickname! - Stop giving us both a nickname! Captain of Squad 10 Toshiro Hitsugaya! Stuck-up little brat! SQUAD 10 CAPTAIN: TOSHIRO HITSUGAYA Captain of Squad 13, Jushiro Ukitake! School dress code says no long hair allowed! SQUAD 13 CAPTAIN: JUSHIRO UKITAKE Lieutenant of Squad 6, Renji Abarai! You looking for a fight?! SQUAD 6 LIEUTENANT: RENJI ABARAI Captain of Squad 6, Byakuya Kuchiki! He's so cool! SQUAD 6 CAPTAIN: BYAKUYA KUCHIKI Captain of Squad 5, Sosuke Aizen! DO those glasses even have any lenses in them? SQUAD 5 CAPTAIN: SOSUKE AIZEN Captain of Squad 3, Gin Ichimaru! What the hell are you smiling at?! SQUAD 3 CAPTAIN: GIN ICHIMARU GOTTA WATCH IT! February 2017